Buddy Grade

On the ‘About Us’ page under the title, we have added your buddy grade next to each of your names. We will also give you a printed out list at our meeting tomorrow in Room 10 at recess. Your job is to communicate and information with both your buddy grade and your own grade.

Well done for all your hard work so far, much more to come 🙂

5 thoughts on “Buddy Grade

1. Hi again it’s me Tia and everybody come on write a post or something come on it’s really fun except the part were we’re having a meeting and Miss May or Mrs Shaw says “Oh well I’ve seen that Tia or someone has posted a note!” That is embarassing anyway see you guys tomorrow it’s Anzac Day on Thursday day of YAY see you tomorrow all you J.S.C’S! BYE

2. Dear All JSC, Mrs Shaw and Miss May
    Congratulations on becoming JSC reps! You are going to do a magnificent job!
    From Grace 5S

• Hi Grace,
      Thanks for your comment, that is lovely of you. You can support us by getting involved in the 5c frenzy. Good luck!
      Miss May 🙂

3. Dear Miss May and Mrs Shaw,
    I am so glad that my grade chose me to be the JSC because I’m really enjoying it. Especially I get to work with both of you awesome people! YAY!!!!!!
    I look forward to seeing you next Wednesday.
    From Chiara 5A

• Hi Chiara,
      You have made a great start to the year as a JSC rep for 5A, congratulations. I am so glad that you are enjoying it. See you Wednesday morning!!
      Miss May and Mrs Shaw 🙂